Please select whether you are paying for an Australian application or a non-Australian application. The cost is the same. The only difference is that the invoice for an Australian application payment will reflect GST (Australian tax).Australian Application Payment
Includes Australian GST Non-Australian Application Payment
Excludes Australian GST
About paying online
Sydney International Piano Competition trusts the eWAY payment system with your payment.
When you make your online payment you will receive a transaction receipt from eWay as well as a tax receipt from Sydney International Piano Competition.
All payments are processed in Australian dollars.
As your payment is being made online without our assistance or involvement, we ask that you please complete your details carefully.
Sydney International Piano Competition of Australia regards privacy as an important part of our relationship with our website users and visitors.
Sydney International Piano Competition uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Sydney International Piano Competition or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Sydney International Piano Competition.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.
Since Sydney International Piano Competition is offering non-tangible irrevocable services in its application process, we do not issue refunds once the payment is completed. As an applicant you are responsible for understanding this upon paying for your application at our site.
However, we do honour requests for refunds should an error be made in the amount of any payment.
We do also realise that exceptional circumstance can take place. However, granting any refund is at Sydney International Piano Competition's sole discretion.
All requests for refunds must be made within 14 days of payment in writing and forwarded as follows:
P.O. Box R104
The request should have the details of the initial payment including the date, amount, name of the payer, the receipt number and the nature of the error.
Should the refund be approved, any original receipt issued for the incorrect amount immediately becomes void and invalid. A new receipt will be issued where applicable.
P.O. Box R104
+61 2 9241 3291