Due to overwhelming demand 160 tickets have now been issued and this promotion is closed.
Kawai have given away 160 premium tickets for young people to experience the excitement of the Sydney International Piano Competition Finals Series.
Held over four days at the Sydney Opera House, the Finals Series allows the six finalists to demonstrate their mastery of the piano across a wide repertoire.
Kawai offered young people under 26 the opportunity to join Kawai at the Opera House in a Premium Seat with an excellent view of the stage and piano keyboard.
- This ticket giveaway is from Kawai Australia Pty Ltd ABN 96 002 270 199 as part of its support for the 2016 Sydney International Piano Competition of Australia.
- There is no requirement for you to purchase a Kawai product.
- You must be under 26 years of age at 19 July, 2016 to request a free ticket.
- Personal details you provide to us via email will not be stored or used by us in a future promotion or sold to another party.
- You request your free ticket through kawai.net.au/freetickets
- Once all 160 Premium tickets are given away, no further free tickets will be available.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Kawai reserves the right to deny a free ticket to any person at its discretion.
- This ticket giveaway ends on or before 23 July 2016.